I’ve been running around the internets like above kitteh this week since we’re planning on looking for venture funding shortly.
Here are some wonderful resources for entrepreneurs going through the same journey. Enjoy.
8 Favourite Startup Resources (Video and Blog Posts)
1. Lean Analytics for Startups (Video)
2. Angel Investing Revealed with Ron Conway and Mike Maples (Audio Podcast)
3. The Marketing Secret Weapon Behind Fast Growing Startups with Sean Ellis (Video)
Mixergy’s Andrew Warner interviews Sean Ellis, a lean startup influencer on startup marketing. Here is the video.
4. Startup Viagra: How to Give a VC a Hard-On (Video)
5. Paul Graham on Who You Should Be Designing Your Site For (video clip)
Paul gives a brief insight on who you should be designing your site for. Here is the clip.
6. YCombinator and Paul Graham on Mixergy (video)
Here is the video.
7. What They Don’t Teach You In Business School About Entrepreneurship (video)
Video curated by Stanford, a panel of entrepreneurs talk on what you can learn from your corporate job, what to watch out for in large organisations, how to handle specific issues at your startup, and more. Here is the video.
8. Scott McNealy, Co-Founder of Sun gets interviewed by Mixergy (Video)
Scott of Sun gets interviewed about the experience of being a part of a Fortune 200 company, what he’s doing now, how he’s raising his children with the things he’s learned over the years, and insight on . Here is the video.